DFD X2 Boost Dog Life Jacket
R850.00 – R1,250.00
THE BEST DOG LIFE JACKETS JUST GOT BETTER
The EzyDog DFD X2 Boost is the second generation of our best-selling dog life jacket, the DFD. This new design offers the same amount of floatation, with a more streamlined ergonomic fit.
We know never to compromise when it comes to the water safety of our pets, so we use only the highest grades of materials in all our dog life jackets. Whether you’re teaching your dog to swim or simply using it as a safety precaution, the DFD X2 Boost will help your dog stay safe around water.
A DOG LIFE JACKET DESIGNED FOR FUNCTION, SAFETY AND COMFORT
The DFD X2 Boost features a unique fixed collar adjustment system, which only has to be adjusted once. The fixed collar on the DFD X2 Boost maintains the same positioning at all times, yet still offers ample adjustment. All webbing is contained within neck strap, meaning there’s no loose webbing to irritate your dog.
The Ultra-Buoyant foam is strategically positioned around the vest, including the section under the dog’s belly. This keeps your dog upright and in a natural swimming position at all times. Unlike other vests, the DFD does not hinder your dog’s natural movement and can be fastened/removed easily and quickly.
NEW DOG SWIM VEST DESIGN WITH NEW FEATURES
A life jacket that fits the dog’s body type allows them to swim with confidence and run more freely. The geometry of the DFD X2 Boost has been meticulously crafted to fit comfortably around any dog type, with panels designed to taper to the shape of a dog’s torso.
A neoprene grab handle is situated at the top of the life jacket for quick control over your dog. Reflective piping is used throughout for extra visibility at night. The revolutionary neck adjustment contains buoyant foam, to help keep your dog’s head above water.
For the ultimate in water visibility, located on the back of the swim vest is a light attachment point designed specifically for the attachment of our fully waterproof Adventure Lights.
WHY BUY A DOG FLOAT COAT?
A dog swim vest has several main purposes. Recreationally for dogs that spend a lot of time in and around the water or for owners who take their dogs on boats. It’s also great for dogs who struggle to swim and is recommended for use in Hydrotherapy rehabilitation.
Please note: Our experience has been that particularly stocky breeds or dogs with compromised swimming ability, should lean toward the Standard DFD Dog Life Jacket.
Whilst it is not quite as streamlined as the DFD X2 Boost, it offers slightly more buoyancy.
– Streamline, ergonomic fit – Aside from offering more buoyancy, also tapers to the dog much more effectively
– Extremely buoyant – Floatation is distributed much more evenly, with foam also passing under the dog’s belly
– Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment – A fixed collar that still allows maximum adjustment and buoyancy to the dog’s neck and head
– Neoprene grab handle – A comfortable handle that doubles as a keeper for the neck adjustment
– Durable 1680 denier nylon – Extremely tough and easy to clean, a hose or soak in fresh water removes all salt
– Reflective piping for high visibility – Excellent for nigh time safety, especially on boats
– Safety Light attachment point
– New Style D-ring – Extremely durable.
Looking for our standard DFD Dog Life Jacket? Click here.
Any Offers or Discounts will be applied & shown in your basket